All Creatures Great and Small Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - General
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted All Creatures Great and Small terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. All Creatures Great and Small will ask the client to sign a contract and veterinary release form confirming full details of client requirements.
3. All Creatures Great and Small reserve the right to terminate any contract at any given time.
4. We reserve the right to decline or terminate a booking at any time and for any reason.
5. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made up front via cash or cheque unless otherwise agreed.
6. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of All Creatures Great and Small, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
7. The client must provide All Creatures Great and Small with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available All Creatures Great and Small reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
8. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of All Creatures Great and Small.
9. All Creatures Great and Small must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
10. Although All Creatures Great and Small holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. All Creatures Great and Small reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
11. All Creatures Great and Small will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, All Creatures Great and Small cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
12. It is advisable that you have your pets vaccinated and micro chipped.
13. All Creatures Great and Small reserve the right to update their terms and conditions from time to time, these can be viewed on the website www.allcreatures-greatandsmall.co.uk
Terms and Conditions - Dog Walking
1. Please ensure all dogs are fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
2. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with All Creatures Great and Small and a disclaimer form has been signed. Owners accept responsibility for any injury caused to the dog or by the dog.
3. Customer will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless All Creatures Great and Small in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
4. All Creatures Great and Small are insured to walk up to 6 dogs at a time. If you prefer your dog to be walked on its own this should be agreed with the walker and specified on the information sheet.
5. If dogs require a quick towelling off after walks please ensure towels are left out.
6. All dogs being walked undergo a trial period to ensure they are adequately trained and socialised, All Creatures Great and Small reserve the right to terminate the contract if we deem the dog is not suitable to be walked with the walker or with other dogs (if pack walks are required)
7. Cancellations - We require 48 hrs notice for cancellation of walks otherwise the usual charge will apply.
Terms and Conditions - Pet Feeding
1. All Creatures Great and Small will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however All Creatures Great and Small cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
2. The client must provide all items necessary for your pet to be adequately cared for in the clients absence (i.e. bedding, food, medication, leads, tags, collars etc).
3. All Creatures great and Small warrants to keep safe and confidential all keys, remote control entry devices, access codes and personal information of the Owner and to return same to the Owner at the end of the contract period or immediately upon demand.
4. Cancellations - We require 48 hrs notice for cancellation of visits otherwise the usual charge will apply.
Terms and Conditions - Pet Boarding
1. All Creatures Great and Small takes great pride in the care of any animal in their charge, however, they cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in their care.
2. All dogs are to have up to date inoculations (including kennel cough which should have been given at least a week in advance), be de-flead and wormed prior to admittance.
3. All dogs are boarded in our home and as such should be sociable, clean and non destructive. Any damages must be paid for.
4. Dogs that stay with us are boarded in our own homes with our resident dogs as well as other boarders that may be staying.
5. All dogs that are boarding are introduced to each other at a local park or field prior coming into our homes.
6. We are unable to board entire males.
7. All dogs that stay with us will wear either a collar or tag with All Creatures Great and Small contact details.
8. Customers making advanced bookings may be asked for a 50% non refundable deposit which is due 2 months before boarding commences (applied at All Creatures discretion)
9. Cancellation - We require at least 2 weeks' notice for cancellation of home boarding otherwise the usual charge will apply.
10. We reserve the right to re-home any animals not collected within 14 days of the due departure date providing no communication has been received for their owner and all effort to contact them has failed.
Terms and Conditions - Pet Taxi
1. Clients must notify the veterinary surgery that All Creatures Great and Small will be attending the appointment on their behalf and ensure that arrangements for payment have been made with either All Creatures Great and Small or the vet.
2. Any owner wishing to accompany All Creatures Great and Small whilst an animal is being transported accepts that they do so at their own risk and that All Creatures Great and Small does not accept any liability for any accident, injury or delay incurred during transportation.
Under the new EU Internet Privacy Directive, all websites that store cookies must make visitors aware of their policy on cookies. This site uses Google Analytics which stores your cookies so we can see how many visitors we have to the site.
If you would rather your computer didn't store cookies from your browsing, you can turn them off in your browser settings.